13 October 2006

Sara Evans

I posted a few months ago about going to a Sara Evans concert and how much I admired her - for being a good person and good mom.
And I've posted about my love for Dancing with the Stars and that she was on it this season.
Call me crazy, but when she was voted to continue on the other night on the show and the other woman was knocked off and I saw Sara crying at the end, it struck me as a bit peculiar.
Well, today we know why. She quit the show because of her filing for divorce. Her husband was cheating on her, among other things. You can read the story here.
As being one of my favorite singers, I certainly wish her the best in what will come.

Now that she is off the show, I wonder what they will do...I predict they will bring back the one who was just knocked off.

4 Comments:

Blogger Silly Hily said...

I STILL can't believe all of that is happening to her. Who knew she was married to such scum? Obviously not her.

4:40 PM, November 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://vtyupdr.com]UjDJRHUoXPSQ[/url] - LgmsRoowJSYqNXOQ , http://pyfnknfrtw.com

7:04 AM, February 19, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you happen
to be utilizing? I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest site and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?

my site is quantrim safe

10:30 AM, March 27, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours these days, but I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It is lovely value enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the net can be much more
useful than ever before.

Review my blog - lose weight with quantrim

6:04 AM, April 08, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home