08 September 2006

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Fall!






And we all know that FALL means the beginnings of the TV shows we all know and love. A new blog friend of mine is talking all about her Grey's Anatomy, so I figured I would show my love for "The Office."

When I first saw an episode, I really couldn't get into it. But after I saw "The Forty year Old Virgin" (a pretty gross-at-times, yet extremely funny movie) with Steve Carell - star of "The Office" I got into it. He's the reason I started watching, but the developing relationship between Jim and Pam is what keeps me watching.

And I have a theory about THE KISS they had in the last episode last season. Now I could be completely wrong, and I HOPE I AM, but if I am RIGHT, I need to know I shared it with someone else who can attest to my being right.

Right after they kissed, it looked like Pam said something to Jim with no audio and his mouth dropped open a little. My theory is that she is pregnant with her fiance's baby. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong.

Here is a website with a video of the scene if you want to look at it for yourself, or just to re-live that precious moment again! The kiss is the first YouTube video and the bottom one is a musical montage of scenes of Pam and Jim.

Enjoy - and only 13 days until the new season begins - AND next Thursday they are replaying the final episode from last season, so you can look at that again too!

Tomorrow I will write about another of my favorite shows that I'm obsessed with - Dancing with the Stars!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Ok, I know the whisper part, and I cannot confirm or deny your theory, but MAN I HOPE YOU'RE WRONG. I hope what she whispered to him was,

"Yes Jim, I am in love with you also. And it is a good thing, because what else does Molly have to do with her summer than frequently hope for me to say this? And Jim, we should talk to our producers about airing three times weekly, instead of just once."

Well, she COULD have...

7:00 PM, September 10, 2006  
Blogger Silly Hily said...

You know, I've been wondering about that show. I thought it was a kind of funny, off the wall show but I keep seeing all of these commercials for it with those two people and "the kiss" and I'm like, wait, do I need to be watching The Office.
I will be sure to catch it, when, this Thursday? So I can at least feel a little caught up. I got rid of my DVR yesterday though b/c it sucked so if I miss it, I miss it. :-(

8:42 AM, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home