24 February 2006

Dancing with the Stars!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

It is the ONLY reality show that I have ever watched. No "Survivor", no "Bachelor", no "Apprentice." No nothing. But then this came along.

I can't exactly understand why I love it so much either. I have never been a particularly huge fan of dancing, I can't dance well, and none of the stars on the show were any favorite of mine - most I hardly even knew.

Yet I got hooked from the beginning. We are currently in Season 2 and the final show is Sunday which will crown a winner.

My favorite all along has been Stacy Keibler - a professional wrestler. She is a natural talent and is just amazing. As the judges said last night, though, she was a little disappointing in the last dance - they did not exhibit her talent certainly as much as they could have. I was expecting something spectacular and only got something good.

Drew Lachey on the other hand! What an amazing performance! And done to the song, "Save a Horse - Ride a Cowboy" by Big and Rich.

Drew has been my second favorite going into this. And because of the performance last night, I really cannot decide who I want to win. Arrgh! I hate having to make choices.

As long as Jerry Rice doesn't win, I will be happy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Papa TEE-ping like this show. I bet you two could talk about it for hours. I used to like the ballroom dancing shows(on channel 11), but somehow this just never interested me... perhaps it was the 7 years of tap dancing we took in grade school, with Miss Green, in place of gym class!!!Anyway, enjoy the ending.

9:41 PM, February 25, 2006  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Hope you're happy, foo. I gotta tell ya, there's LOTS more on tv in regards to reality shows that you might love. I love em all (and as the above mentioned Papa Teeping would say: Love em all and the good ones twice.) (EEK!)

11:56 PM, February 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home