03 October 2006

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Lost a Sock.

So here goes...

Three people who make me laugh
Molly, Oneida, Tony (but the list could go on and on)

Three things I hate
Being accused of something I did not do, knowing that money is being wasted or spent unwisely, PMS (ya got a problem with that?!)

Three things I do not understand
Why Master P lasted so long on Dancing With the Stars last season, injustice and prejudice

Three things I am doing right now
Drinking Diet Pepsi, eating a cookie, listening to the Channel 7 news (Jerry is coming on in a second!!)

Three things I want to do before I die
Travel to Italy, learn how to play the piano, be a pastoral associate in a parish

Three things I am able to do
write poems for people that pick out their traits and personalities, somehow able to usually figure out why a computer won't work, proofread very, very well!

Three words to describe me
dedicated, grounded, misunderstood

Three things I cannot do
Swim, skate, back up straight (hey, that rhymes - I said I can write poems!)

Three things I want to learn
To sing better, play the piano, speak Spanish fluently

Three favorite foods
Soft gooey chocolate chip cookies, cheese enchiladas, big juicy cheeseburgers

Three beverages I drink regularly
Diet Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Diet Pepsi (oh and Crystal Lite Peach Tea)

Three shows I watched as a kid
Cosby Show, Who's the Boss, Mr. Rogers (well kid can be anywhere from, what, 0-18?)

Three people I tag
Silly Hily, Frema, anyone else who wants to! (sorry, I don't read many blogs)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?...not my RAW cookie dough???!!! Who can back up straight?! Those shows I remember!!! I will always LOVE Mr. Rogers... he so loved kids!!!( Remember,I majored in Early Childhood Education and Human Growth and Development)

11:06 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Frema said...

Thanks for the tag! I was wondering when someone would pick me! :)

12:36 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Silly Hily said...

I'm doing this tomorrow (I think).
Dude, we would have so much fun at dinner together. Your favorite foods and my favorite foods=the same. Yummy.

4:19 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Mmmmm gooey chocolate chip cookies. Who can beat a breakfast of an underbaked chocolate chip cookie and a chocolate milk? The breakfast of champions I tell ya, for four years of high school. God I wish I had the metabolism now that I did then....

5:42 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Isabel said...

I love reading things like this.

You don't know how to swim???!!

I didn't know how to either. But last year I finally took the plunge ("the plunge"...heeee!) and signed up for "adult swimming lessons". It was awesome and I'm so glad I did it.

12:21 PM, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home