01 October 2006

Camera NOT Ready!!!

Well, I was so excited to post my pictures from my last 2 days events. The Toby and Tony weekend. First of all, I have to say that last night was a ton of fun at the concert. The concert was very good, but for me the real show was walking into and out of the concert. You see, the one person I went with is the same person who was installed as pastor today. To gear himself up for what I am pretty sure was his first ever country concert, he borrowed a pair of cowboy boots. His feet were hurting him before we even got in the car to leave. Walking to and from the parking lot, I just could not look at him walk, I was laughing too hard. I WAS tempted to turn the video on on my camera and record him from behind, and then post it here for everyone to see, but I thought that just might be a bit too cruel. That and it is the story of my life that I always let opportunities pass me by to take pictures to always remember. Like my first Kairos retreat... I have ONE photo from that week.

Anyway, I DID take pictures of Toby and here are a couple of the best.





I also took a couple of videos of parts of a couple of songs. When I figure out You Tube I can show you those too.

So, as you can see, a couple of the pictures here were decent. And we were pretty far back and it was dark.

Now onto today.

I was SO PISSED during the entire Mass because almost every picture I took was too dark or blurry. I adjusted every setting imaginable to try to make it work. Most of the time NOT using the flash worked better than with. And just about every picture is blurry to some degree. SOMEBODY HELP ME who may have some idea what I am doing wrong. This is an excellent camera with up to 8.0 megapixels and 5.0 optical zoom.

Anyway, here are a couple of the best (after lightening them up).






1 Comments:

Blogger Silly Hily said...

I know nothing about cameras but those look like some pretty good pictures to me.

That is too funny about the boots.

4:21 PM, October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home