14 September 2006

Dancing with the Stars begins

Well the new season of "Dancing With the Stars" is in full force now, with the first week behind us.

Most of the performances were pretty good, no real stand outs I thought. What I am glad about is that one of my favorite singers, Sara Evans, will be back to try again next week after her less than stellar performance on the dancefloor. It wasn't THAT bad, but it wasn't that good either. She got the second to lowest score from the judges. I have to pull for her, even if she wasn't all that great as the show started. Hopefully she will improve.

Other than that, I think that Mario Lopez probably has the best shot at it this season.

And after these first couple of shows I have realized something: that if it were not for his immoral, ridiculous, spawn of Satan, MADE UP show, I would like Jerry Springer, as a person.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After having watched some of the show last season, I decided to watch again this season, at least for a while.

I agree with your thoughts about Mario. I agree with the decision about Tucker.

Sara was not too bad.

The only thing I miss about having taught ballroom dancing for a couple of years (is it possible that that many decades has passed already)was the fact that I, too, was once able to move as some of those pros. What fun it was!!

11:15 PM, September 14, 2006  
Blogger Susan in va said...

I love this show and Sara Evans too! Doesn't she have a few kids? You can't tell!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

6:41 AM, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Silly Hily said...

I missed Sarah and Joey Lawrence, the first two who performed. I came in while Tucker was dancing. I knew Slater (I can't call him anything other than that, I lurve Saved by the Bell) would be good b/c he always danced on the show. And he was very good.
I felt so bad for Jerry Springer. Bless his heart. And that is something I never, ever, ever thought I would say.
Emmit (sp?) Smith was REALLY good. Surprisingly good.

3:08 PM, September 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JENNY!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU????? I'M WAITING!!!!!

11:27 PM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Stop the dancing insanity already! Gaahhhhhhh!

9:29 AM, September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home