06 October 2006

50 things about me

In my looking back at past Silly Hily posts from before I started reading her, I saw that she answered a 50 question survey. So since I don't have anything to really talk about today, I figured I would answer the survey. I know some of you don't like these things, but I like finding out things like this about people. And I like sharing. So here ya go:

1. Your name spelled backward:
ynnej

2. Last incoming call on your phone?
Oneida

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Yahoo Music Jukebox THAT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Fast Food: Wendy's
Other: Lalos (a Chicago semi-chain of Mexican restaurants)

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
NEVER

6. Have you ever been in a school play?
No

7. How many kids do you want?
One or two

8. Type of music you dislike most?
Hard-core rap

9. Most embarrassing moment recently?
Can't think of any off hand.

10. Most gratifying moment you can recall?
Just off the top of my head, I would say running the carnivals at the parishes. Even though they were not technically financially successful, the fact that I was able to be in charge of such an undertaking is probably one of the things I am most proud of.

11. Have you ever ridden on a mo-ped?
No

12. Ever made a prank phone call?
Well, let's just say I guess I attempted one once and Harris Bank answered instead! (Molly - ;))

13. Best friends?
Molly

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Um, NO.

15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
Absolutely pathetic but Cincinnati Ohio

16. Do you have a garden?
Well, there are some rose bushes in my backyard but I don't do anything with them.

17. What's your favorite comic strip?
I don't read the comics much anymore, but I tend to look at Dilbert and Love Is...

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Usually a shower in the mornings.

20. Best movie(s) you've seen in the past month?
The Illusionist

21. Favorite pizza topping?
Sausage, onions and green peppers

22. Chips or popcorn?
Chips with other food; popcorn alone

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
I don't really wear lipstick. But when I do it is usually a dark red/brownish shade

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
I don't even know what that means...so I'm guessing no.

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Uh, NO.

26. Orange Juice or apple?
Orange

27. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with?
Annette and Tony

28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Cadberry Dairy Milk

29. Person with the most dirt to blackmail you?
See #s 12&13 above!

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Sometime last summer, from Oneida's garden

31. Ever won a trophy?
No

32. Are you a good cook?
I think I am. I love to cook and can make some pretty decent meals. I have been part of a "small team" that cooks dinners for groups of people and am called on to prepare dinners and receptions.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Um, yeah! Do some people seriously NOT know how to do this?

34. Do you have a significant other?
No.

35. Sprite or 7-Up?
Diet Sprite.

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
No

37.The last thing you bought at Walgreens?
Make-up

38. Ever thrown up in public?
No - not that I can remember

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
True love

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really. But it can certainly develop into love from an initial deep attraction.

41. Can ex's be just friends?
I guess they can but I think it's pretty rare.

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My grandma, of course - ALL SUMMER LONG

43. What is your biggest fear?
Dying alone.

44. What message is on your answering machine?
Pretty normal. My name, leave your message, blah, blah...

45. Where would you like to go right now?
Anywhere but here. How about far away and I'll choose Italy. Or a bit closer to home?...Hobart, IN to visit my friend and her children!

46. What was the name of your first pet?
We had 2 dogs when I was small named Taffy and Coco. They were not technically mine.

47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?
I do not HAVE a backpack. I did carry a briefcase to and from work everyday until I left the job in August.

48. What do you first look at on the opposite sex?
Eyes

49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
That I was able to go see a movie.

50. Who is one person you admire?
I think I would have to say Oneida. I say it all the time but she is probably the best person I know. She has a heart of gold that would help anyone. She is faithful, trustworthy, caring and strong. She has faced/faces many difficulties in her life and yet is able to come out on the positive side, while still making others laugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frema said...

The only person I can think of who's ever ridden a moped is Archie Andrews. Do they even make those any more?

12:21 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Silly Hily said...

You have NEVER been in a pool!? Girl.

4:44 PM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home