28 April 2006

Sorry I left you hanging...HOW could I do that?

Apparently at least one of my readers was anxious to hear about my day the other day. Believe me, it's not that exciting...

I was asked to be a speaker for Administrative Professionals Day for the Archdiocese. The topic I chose was "transition," namely pastoral transition - when you end up getting a new pastor in a parish. Funny that I chose the topic since I HATE the word transition. But, for those of you who know me, I do not have to spend anytime to tell you that I also ought to be an EXPERT at pastoral transitions, with all of the ones I lived (through) to tell about it.

0; )

It was a good day, people really seemed to enjoy the day and got a lot out of it. So did I. As much other stuff and kinds of work I have ended up doing for the church, my heart lies with being a parish secretary.

Well, that is quite enough for right now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

I hope that others read and decode the secret message. Although, it took me two days to figure out what you were hinting at, so luck to others.

:0)

10:10 PM, April 30, 2006  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Make that, three days, and a phone call, and an explanation. Sorry. Motherhood has sucked my very last brain cell from my poor sunken-in skull. (Now didn't I paint a pretty picture?)

11:50 PM, May 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if its about it. I got it!

9:43 AM, May 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. I've never checked out the links before. I get it.

10:10 AM, May 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Site . Nice work.
- mistressofthedivine.blogspot.com d
spaghetti alla carbonara

5:22 PM, December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home