22 April 2006

Weirdness Part II


Well, to finish up my 6 weird things about me, I will add these:

4) I have never flown on an airplane. We never took vacations as I was growing up and I have yet to go on a real vacation myself, nor have I had the need to travel anywhere any farther than Ohio in my life. But you better watch out - when I get the opportunity to get to Italy one day before I die I think that will be my travel method of choice!

5) I eat potato chips beginning with the smallest ones on my plate leaving the biggest ones for last. When this started I have no idea. But I do get some very strange sense of gratification doing it this way. And I eat my onion rings the same way - smallest to biggest.



To go along with that, I also enjoy when my potato chips are curled up (ending up looking like a taco shell) rather than the regular shape.

6) Don't know if it's weird or not, but when I go to get my hair done, I could have them shampoo it all day long. I love having my scalp massaged. Not an Herbal Essence thing - it just feels real good.



You know, I started out thinking how hard it would be for me to come up with 6 weird things about me. As I'm just about to finish writing I could think of at least 5 more things I could write about - and probably about 37 others that OTHER people could tell you.

But we'll save that for another day!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my little pleasures in life is getting a shampoo when I get a hair cut. There is something mildly decadent about sitting there and having someone massage your scalp.

10:38 AM, April 22, 2006  
Blogger Jenabeeb said...

A 7th thing to add to your list of weird things about you:

YOU'RE a REPEATER!

1:50 PM, April 23, 2006  
Blogger Jenabeeb said...

Just trying to make a comment

11:12 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Lost A Sock said...

If I write you a book in your comments, blogger will continue to be all messed up and not allow me to post.

If I type something stupid like, I think your weirdness is somewhat normal because I too love having anything done with my hair, but the folded chips are extra greasy so that's just gross, and tha;retga;ksbga;ksjdth;oaeriutaoruhgt maybe blogger will let me post it.

9:13 AM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home