22 March 2006

Let's make St. Joseph the patron saint of dieters!

This past Sunday, I went to the Shrine of Our Lady of Pompeii for their annual St. Joseph's Table - an Italian feast filled with every kind of pasta imaginable. So...

This past Monday I decided that on Tuesday I would begin once again on Weight Watchers (WW). I was on it for probably a little over a year, but then gradually let it slip away about a year and half ago. Since then, I have put back about 20 of the 50 pounds I lost.

So on Monday night, knowing what would face me come Tuesday, I decided to make myself a feast of a dinner. And some late night snacks thrown in also.

But since Tuesday, I have done OK. (It's only Wednesday, remember.) It's very difficult because I like food so much. Different foods, eating while watching TV, etc. So it HAS been hard so far. Harder, I think, than when I started last time.

Just wish me luck. Because I am hungry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

The deleted post? Me. I commented under my sister by accident. I could have said something mean, and gotten her in trouble. Anyway....

What I was saying was, good luck on the diet.

I know that you are hungry right now, just a couple days in, but just wait, because I have been on WW for 3.5 weeks now and I'm starving! (See? It gets better.) (No.)

11:14 AM, March 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you had gained anything back. Good luck though! I'm not worried about it at all. I was so impressed with how well you did the first time. I think starting (anything) is the hardest part and once you're into it, you'll be fine.

11:10 AM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home