09 March 2006

I got it

For anyone who read Molly's blog the other day about her cold and the kids' colds, I now have it.

I visited them all on Monday and I am sure that is how I got it. Considering that I spent part of my day carrying KJ around in a laundry basket (pretending I was going to throw him in the washing machine) and MOST of the day holding my sweetie pie



I can understand how I got it. Oh well. Hopefully it won't be so bad.

Sorry that is all I have for now. I am going to begin re-watching all of the Season 5 episodes of the Sopranos to get ready for Sunday night's Season 6 premiere (FINALLY!) I guess I can write more about that tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

A-ha! And we're sorry for you... If its any consolation, we're at 1 week with it tomorrow and it's bearable at this point. Just a cough and a little congestion left. Baby Jack, on the other hand, is still suffering like all-get-out...

11:36 AM, March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home