25 February 2006

Talk about your World Wide Web!



An anonymous friend of mine (who shall remain nameless) told me the other day about "Stat Counter" - a free website that you can use to track how many people visit your website. I have since added it to this website and can know how many readers I have had (more than I thought).

Only a few minutes ago did I really check out Stat Counter. It tells not only how many people visited, but where they are located, how long they visited for, and what website they came from to get to yours. Many more details that I would have guessed!

Well yesterday alone I had one visitor from Australia and one from SINGAPORE! Amazing how world wide the world wide web really is!

Now if I could only get some more comments!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lost A Sock said...

Crazy, friend. Crazy. I would never. :0P

11:57 PM, February 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home