23 February 2006

Toby (thanks Ebay!)


It is 2:48am and I just arrived back home from Peoria, IL after attending a Toby Keith concert. Annette and I drove there this afternoon, attended the concert, and came back tonight. Long day. I'm so grateful she drove home, I fell asleep on the way back.

It was an awesome concert! I have now gone to 4 of his concerts, and this was by far the best. Maybe because this is the first time I had decent seats for one. They were floor seats, row 21. Each of the other times I had lawn seats at the Tweeter Center in Tinley Park. I got a great deal on these tickets, too. Bought them off of Ebay for only $43 each - face value of $61. Buying tickets from Ebay always gives me anxiety, though, praying as they get scanned at the door that they are legitimate tickets. So far, though, I've had nothing but good luck from Ebay bought tickets. As they get scanned and no alarms or bells go off I think, "OK - Can leave positive feedback, now!"

Well, I think it is about I go to bed. I can barely keep my eyes open.

P.S. - I didn't wear my boots, either!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you weren't drinking taquilla at this concert, were you?.... glad you had fun:)

8:37 AM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Jenabeeb said...

Nope - no tequila.

9:58 AM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home